hidey ho friends on this dark and cloudy day full of promise of whiplash and dangerous behaviour. this is your captain speaking, thank you for flying squished bugs airlines, you are on the flight from ottawa straight to heaven knows where, please note that we will not be stopping for potty breaks. please note that this is a non-smoking flight; anyone caught lighting up will be immediately and forcibly ejected. our movie tonight is Ishtar meets Jaws, and our in-flight menu is printed below. please buckle your seatbelts and prepare for massive and irresponsible turbulence. over and out, charlie.
- when does Loblaws restock (whenever they feel like it?)
- what happened at the doberman pass? (that’s for me to know and you to butt out)
- MacArthur Bowling lanes (this might help)
- comment preparer la pizza
- i mean photos of wwe smackdown on september 19 2002 (sorry, I didn’t hear you the first time)
- o people of baha
- crazy doberman eating self (…and I think we have a winner for this month’s wierdest search)
- compactor photoblog (hi, my name’s bud. I work at a compactor. here are photos.)
- tim hortons name of donat (doNUT! doNUT!!!!)
- silver refining pics
- big apple hostel blog
- u kick my dog (liar, did not)
- signification odanak (ça veut dire “au village”, ou simplement “village”)
- sky blog msp (don’t mix your search terms, it’s bad for you)
- paint bedroom in cat in the hat (sure!)
- that’s nice pizza (yes, it is)
- toyota car fumes seal
- martin reflection meeting Ottawa (he’s inimitable)
- naw ruz inshallah
- harriet’s magic hats (yay!)
- baha’i fast (and variations)
- ottawa lactose free pizza
- noodle pizza (eww)
- What is Ayyam-i-ha (here you go)
- “i got a haircut today” (so did I!)
- baha’i dating
- regles du tock (voir ici!)
- Hair Salon Blogs (hmmmmmm… try this one maybe?)
- celebration 162
- used mopeds in victoriaville
- It seems like everything important that we do, and you’re wearing white and I am wearing bleu (that ought to be a song lyric)
- laurent bakery phil
- love.persian blog
- holla back video by no doubt (dammit, you found my secret link!!!)
- heres a little story of a man named jed (heheheh)
- days importante the sahara desert (IshTAR!!)
- horse language
- all i want is a photo of a pizza (well FINE THEN)
- john paul II+vegetarianism (was he a vegetarian too?)
- every time i cough I get tired (you’ve got SARS)
welcome to the newly redesigned doberman pizza – at your service. take a look around and explore; I hope you like it! lots of things have been added and/or shuffled about to make them stand out more. some of the new things you’ll notice are: the photo of the week, on the sidebar; my portfolio with links to websites I’ve created; the scrapbook, which houses my photos and videos of various events, people and places; and the help section, which houses a site map and FAQ (as well as a brief introduction about me). Of course, many old standards remain, such as: the pokéname generator (the highest-traffic part of this website); Find The Beagles; the CABS slang glossary; and, of course, my photoblog. All of these are accessible on the “misc” page — and, of course, my photoblog is accessible on the sidebar. A couple of other things are in the works, most notably a site that deals with Bahá’í pioneering goals: presenting goal areas and giving information about them that might interest those willing and able to offer service as travel teachers or pioneers to help fulfill the Canadian Bahá’í Community’s homefront and international goals. Drop by often in the next month for more news on that.
What else can I say? I really hope you enjoy the new layout. If you find anything that doesn’t work or that seems like it could use improvement, don’t hesitate to send me your comments by clicking on the link at the top of the sidebar. I appreciate all the feedback I can get as I work to perfect my website and adapt it to the people who visit it.
Ok, that’s it. Marketing spiel over. I’m going to bed. Happy August 1st 😉
Blogger seems to have added comments to their functionality. I changed my blog to reflect this. you may now add comments directly to whatever post you want; just click on the link at the bottom of the post that says, for example, “0 comments”. yay!
To celebrate, I’m going to go fly a kite. Who’s with me?
well then. I just did a little bit of futzing around with the website, fixed some display problem (that was making everything look huge) and added a links page. Not a whole lot of them yet, but links none the less. also, I fixed up the 404 page. it’s still not as funny as keebler’s though.
oy. I’ve been beating my head against the wall trying to organize this study circle and it’s not working as well as I would have liked. bleargh. yet another reminder of who’s the boss… the tests come and they don’t stop coming. it’s a part of life. and we’ve all been told again and again, we’re tested so that we become firmer, stronger, closer to God. yeah, I think I could stand doing that. I just have to learn to complain less and accept it as a positive part of life. yeehaw I love tests!
several people have told me over the past few years that I’m really very positive. I guess that’s really true. I’ve had a lot of wack stuff happen to me and I still haven’t given up. I know that there’s always a solution, that there’s always a reason. And it’s all in the hands of God. Now, when it happens in my own life, it can be more difficult to accept, but the same principles apply. I just aspire to the station where I automatically accept it radiantly instead of being moved to lament or complain. There were such people in history. if only, huh? We can always aspire.
so this is the new website design. what do you think? hmm, I’m hungry. I think I’m going to skedaddle and get some grub, daddy-o.
hey, we just had a pretty cool Ruhi circle here in Victoriaville. many interesting people were there, and more will join. it was an introductory meeting and it was very pleasant and convivial (in the words of one of the participants). Oh and I was facilitating it. mega cool 🙂
tomorrow I pick cucumbers for money. OH MY GOODNESS IT’S THE SECOND COMING OF CUCUMBER MAN. Third actually. Hopefully they don’t kick me off the bus this time. Wow I must not be making any sense to you people who aren’t watching me every moment of my life. I should get out of my head a little bit.
Anyway, keep watching this space; soon, hopefully before the end of the month, you will see a newly redesigned site, more user-friendly (I hope) and more meaty (yay!), with a section specifically dedicated to the Bahá’í Faith and my experience of it. I just can’t shut my mouth.