- death and life in vietnam
A series of reflections on the experience of losing a loved one across cultures, from a personal and a Baha’i perspective.
- bahá’í pilgrimage (2006)
Posts related to my family’s 2006 pilgrimage to the Bahá’í World Centre in Haifa and ‘Akká, Israel.
- creating a new baha’i marriage culture
by Raelee Pierce
Our world and our Bahá’í community are in trouble. Our Bahá’í youth are struggling in a culture that over-emphasizes the sex impulse…
- ottawa baha’i youth slang glossary
This glossary describes some of the slang, in-jokes and obscure references used among the Bahá’í youth community of the Ottawa region…
- toronto regional conference — January 9–11, 2009
One of two regional conferences of the Five Year Plan, held in Toronto, Ontario.
- cultivating the roots — May 4–6, 2007
The Cultivating The Roots conference at Bosch Baha’i School, in Santa Cruz.
- winter vacation — December 25, 2006–January 1, 2007
Also known as: Dan goes west. Stops in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg.
- baha’i pilgrimage — October 30–November 7, 2006
My family’s pilgrimage to the Bahá’í World Centre in Haifa, Israel…
- summer vacation — August 6–13, 2006
In which a much-needed vacation was taken, with stops in Montreal, Moncton, Victoriaville and Drummondville…
- quebec teaching trip — May 30–June 5, 2005
The day after the Unravel the Mysteries Forum, I re-packed my bags and made for the bus station to catch the next bus to Montreal. I made it with little time to spare…
- unravel the mysteries — May 27–29, 2005
So, after many months of hype and publicity, the time had finally come to make our way down to the Unravel the Mysteries Young Adult Forum, 2005 edition….
- trip to trois-rivières — September 10–12, 2004
Friday afternoon, I packed up my bags and hopped on the bus to Trois-Rivières [map], a city of about 46 000 people. I went to visit a good friend, Jeremy Barr…
- tristan schuurman junior youth teaching project — August 13–15, 2004
The Tristan Schuurman Junior Youth Teaching Project took place from the 13th to the 15th of August, 2004, in the city of Ottawa…