- There’s a Call for Photos on flickr’s Bahá’ís group:
“Allah’u’Abha! We’re putting together a photo collage with images from around the world of Baha’i youth offering service, but need more photos! The slide show will be used at this year’s NEBY Fest (www.neby.org).” – Read more.
- Dr. Abdu’l-Missagh Ghadirian is coming to Ottawa for a talk on “Spirituality and Healing in the Stressful”. The University of Ottawa CABS is sponsoring the talk. It’ll start at 7:30 pm on Saturday, January 28, 2006, in Montpetit Hall Room 202 at the U of O campus.
- My brother works as a tech for the National Gallery of Canada, installing art exhibits here in Ottawa and across Canada. Take a look at some photos he took of the wierdness he had to put up and take down in Shawinigan this year.
- Don’t forget the recent letters from the Universal House of Justice:
- December 27, 2005 to the Conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors;
- December 28, 2005 to all National Spiritual Assemblies;
- December 31, 2005 to the Bahá’ís of the world.
Take the time to study them – not just once, but many times. The December 27th letter, in particular, is the foundation for the next Five Year Plan, and taking the time to understand it early will mean that the Baha’i community will be able to hit the ground running come Ridván.
If this item is gibberish to you – send me an email… we’ll talk.