- DEVELOP the skills and practices that assist in creating lasting marriages by getting to know one’s own character and understanding one’s partner’s character
- LEARN vital consultation and communication skills
- EXPLORE how to apply the principle of the equality of women and men within marriage
- UNDERSTAND some of the spiritual practices that strengthen marriage
- LEARN how to make unified service and time choices
This is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL stuff to help you understand how to create the “fortress for well-being” that is a strong and unified marriage. Come on out! There’s a session for couples on April 30th, and an open session (singles, couples and everybody else) on May 1st – both at St. Paul’s University, on Main St (close to Lees).