more and more baha’i youth are starting their own blogs. I just found out about two new blogs – and they’re done by people I know. check out The Andrew Smith Project and Who Is Chloe Filson. Actually, if you ask me, the whole thing smells like butterscotch. But then, who am I to judge? Exactly. Nobody. Oh, and by the way, Mahtab loves everybody.
Some events of note:
- Wed, April 20th (after sunset):Election of the Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Ottawa @ Tom Brown Arena.
- Thu, April 21st (1 PM):Election Part 2 and Ridván Celebration @ Hellenic Community Centre.
- Fri, April 29th:9th day of Ridván. ALSO, Junior Youth Movie Devotional in Sector 9 in the evening.
- Sat, April 30th: Marriage Workshop(couples).
- Sun, May 1st: Marriage Workshop (singles). V: It’s NOT gonna be freakin boring!
- Mon, May 2nd:12th day of Ridván.
- Thu, May 5th:Book Club devotional @ my bro’s place. All readers welcome.
- Fri, May 27th: Unravel the Mysteries Conference begins in Toronto. (Ends on Sun, May 29th.)
And so on. It was a nice day. I brought my bike out and tricked it out for the new season. All it needs now is an adjustment to the handlebars and some air in the tires. And probably some oil. Woot woot. I (heart) my bike.
In other news, Perkins announces its month-long special on Eggs Benedict. (Ed. Note, Apr. 23: actually, they had the special last month… doh… hmmm… foreshadowing?)