people really have interesting ways of finding this website. it’s been a little over a month since I last took stock of interesting search terms, and since then there have been some doozies, including:
- Is God doing the pizza place
- How long will I need to post my dobermans ears
- roxy’s cheesecake in times square
- working at Loblaws
- picture of doberman with a wheelchair (not in a wheelchair, I hope)
- peoples feeling about pizza
- how do i know when to pick cucumbers
- what in the hell do i want to do with my life
- pizza themed fiction (that’s what we call “niche literature”)
- got sick from your pizza
- Baha’i youth year of service stories
- do Bahais eat babies? (…speechless at this one)
that’s it for now… check back tomorrow for a major update!
P.S.: No, Baha’is don’t eat babies. Whoever told you they do was probably joking around with you (or was misinformed).