Btw, there are more pictures up from the conference.
- The Louis-Bourgeois Bahá’í Centre, Pierrefonds, QC — the site of the conference.
- Me with my new djembe (what’s a djembe?)
- Philippe Allard (L) with Mireille (R), one of the conference organizers
- 250+ youth filling the Auditorium at the Louis-Bourgeois Bahá’í Centre
- Marie-Jo belts out the theme song, accompanied by Payam on the djembe and ? as paper holder
- More theme song madness, this time with a bigger entourage (me on djembe)
- People kept spontaneously breaking out into singing and dancing
- (L to R) Mireille, Vahid, Geneviève, and Payam — probably singing the song about the cat
- Flaming Atomic Friends Dance Theater Troupe performs The Cloning Dance
I’ll post some of my own photos soon enough, too. Let’s hope I have enough time to put them up… and hope I have access to a scanner 😉